Eagle Power

There once was an eagle.
An ordinary eagle.
A deadly, ordinary eagle.
All day every day he went hunting for food.
One day that all ended. He was looking for food when a net came down on him! He got put in to a truck and got taken to the zoo.
Years came and went same with the people. The people chucked food and yelled “Come on you silly bird, do something!”
One day he had the courage to spin and fly through the net that held him in. SNAP! When he first saw the world the eagle gasped. All there was as far as the eye could see was cement. Where was his home? Where was his home? He searched everywhere and finally he found his home-a tiny bit of land among the city with his tree still standing!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!