Halloween Gone Wrong

It was Halloween night and me and my friends Christian, Broide and Alex were trick or treating. I was a ghost and Alex was a vampire and Christian was a skeleton and Broide was a witch.
Broide got the most lollies and we went to another house and no-one answered so we went in and it was spooky. As we crept in Tanya appeared and said hello to Alex, me, Broide and Christian. Then she was gone, we didn’t know where.
So we went to look and she was watering the garden. We went to look around and while we were looking she put a rattle snake in the hall and we screamed.
Luckily I found a phone and called the police and she went to jail because it was very dangerous to put out a rattle snake.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!