Lazy Fights Back

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Flutter! Crash! Bang! Lazy ladybird bashed into the prickle bushes. “Ouch I’ve caught my wing.” Lazy cried. “Now how am I going to fly?” Just them Big Wheeler woke up from his nap. “Who woke me up. “Said Big Wheeler fiercely.
“Oh no! I’ve woken Big Wheeler “said Lazy trying desperately to fly away from the fierce dog. “I can smell dinner” He said running towards the bushes quickly Lazy crawled to her family who were hidden at the back of the bushes. She told them all about Big Wheeler.
Sooner or later they made a plan. I’m telling you now it was not a very good one. They decided they were going to throw prickles at the bulldog, Big Wheeler. The day came. They came dressed up in shiny suits, all ready to fight him. He didn’t know that they were coming to fight until he heard “dun dun duna dun dun” it repeated itself three times. Little sharp and pointy prickle started shooting out from behind the green bush. Little figures appeared out of the bush. “Say you’re sorry or we are going to keep doing this. “Shouted Lazy’s sister Bravely.
“Sorry,” Said Big Wheeler softly. “I didn’t mean it.” They stopped throwing prickles, he meant it. They were sorry too.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!