The Fairy And The Rainbow Wand

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Once upon a time there was a fairy named Mona-Lisa. She was very, very pretty. She had a special wand that makes everything turn into rainbow colours.
One day Mona-Lisa flew into my bedroom and she tapped her wand onto my bed three times. My bed became rainbow colours, red, green, blue, pink and yellow. Then my bed started to grow wings. My bed then started flying while I was sitting on it. I was so scared because I was about to fall off. Then I got all my toys and held them and I wasn’t scared anymore, I felt safe. Then Mona-Lisa said to me "I will keep you safe as I want to be your friend." We became best friends.
We then flew over to my friend Marielle’s house. At my friend’s house Mona-Lisa tapped her magic wand three times on our heads and our hair became rainbow colours. I felt so happy and Marielle was happy too. Then we started playing on my bed and then I grabbed Marielle’s hand and we flew on my bed back to my house into my bedroom.
Mona-Lisa said goodbye and said to us that she will come back and visit us very soon.Then she flew away into the sky with her magic rainbow wand and made a big rainbow in the sky. I started to cry because I will miss my new friend, the very pretty fairy named Mona Lisa.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!