The Tiny Crocodile

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

One sunny hot day in a brown muddy river the tiny crocodile laid his head just above the river. And he heard lots and lots of laughing because he was the smallest crocodile in the whole world. He said to himself “I want a family who will not tease me” so he got out of the river and went to go find the best family in the world. The tiny crocodile ran into Humpy Rumpy the hippo Humpy Rumpy said “hello what are you doing so far away from the river “I have secret plans and clever tricks “Hahahah how will that work” said Humpy Rumpy “goodbye” said the tiny crocodile. Not so far on he met Muggle Wump the monkey “hi” Muggle Wump said. Do you want a coconut? Muggle Wump offered “yes please I do want a coconut I will have a family soon “said the tiny crocodile “goodbye “said the tiny crocodile. Further on he saw Roly Poly bird “ hello” poly bird replied to him “I have secret plans and clever tricks” oh my goodness said Roly Poly bird and waddled of in the jungle. He met Trunky the elephant next “hi look it’s the tiniest crocodile In the world what do you want” “I want a family”. The tiny crocodile found himself in a street with 15 houses and went to try and find a worm coat and whiskers also ears. He looked like a cat he went to house number 1 and he scratched on the door and said to himself for trick number I the door opened and closed with a flash of Muggle Wumps tail “io” the tiny crocodile said “sorry it’s for your own good” Muggle Wump said. The tiny crocodile went to go get a black nose and went to house number 2 he tried to bark but Roly Poly bird put his feathers in his mouth please I want a family cried the tiny crocodile, to the next house than. Then he was a pig! Trick number 3 I’m definitely going to get a family but when he was going over the road he got trapped by Humpy Wumpy oh no thanks a lot goodbye. Then Trunky saw him and got him out of the trap and said “you don’t need a costume you need a family. I will deliver you to a family “hello do you want a tiny crocodile he is very nice” “Ok” said the family “there you go” I will get you some threats “yay!” I love having a family look here is our family this is Gillian this is Luke and this is dad. “Come and see the house so you know where everything is, do you want to go to sleep” “yes please I’m so tried can I have some milk” “yes”.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!