Pulled In

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

One night I was reading my favourite book when suddenly a hand stretched out and pulled me in. But I didn’t feel scared because it was my favourite book.
In the book I was a guy called Mikey and I was turning 100 years old. I did not want to turn 100 so I climbed out the window. Quickly I got on a bus and sat next to this guy with a suit case that was very big. Then he said, “Could you mind my suitcase? I have to go to the toilet.” But I did not give it back to him, so I just got on the bus and stayed in a hotel and when I opened the very big suitcase… there was $1, 000, 000 and I was astounded!
Suddenly I realised that the $1,000,000 had belonged to the queen and the guy on the bus was a robber! Unexpectedly I heard a knock at the door. When I opened the door it was the guy from on the bus and the worst part was he had a weapon! Luckily I knew juijitsu so I broke his arm.
I quickly tried to get to the nearest train station. He got on the same train but before the doors closed I quickly got off. My plan wasn’t to really go on the train because there was a police station next to the train station.
The police returned the suitcase to the Queen and she was really happy to have her $1,000,000 back. She gave me half of it as a reward! I definitely lived happily ever after!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!