Little Bee And Little Butterfly

Excellence Award in the 'The Text Generation 2014' competition

Once upon a time there was a bee and a butterfly. The bee had white and black stripes. The butterfly was all pink with blue spots.
One sunny day, the butterfly was sitting on a yellow flower. It fell down and broke her sparkly wing. The mum butterfly called the butterfly doctor. He arrived quickly and checked the broken wing. Then he said that the little butterfly should go to the hospital. The bee was sad for her friend and said that it was not good. So they called 000 and asked for the ambulance. When the ambulance came, they took the little butterfly straight to the hospital. There, the doctors took her to the healing room. They gave the wing a gentle rub and put it in a plaster. The tiny butterfly had her plaster on for six long days. But she was not sad because her bee friend, every single day, came to her house and stayed with her. When the wing was healed, the butterfly was really happy. Her mother threw her a party to celebrate.
The next day, the best friends flew together again and sang a song. It was about a bee and a butterfly. They were happy again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!