Together We Shall See The Light

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

My life was dull and dark until you showed me the light.
It was your voice that made me feel secure and trusted.
It was your words that made me realise that we were all missing something, something important.
It was your steps that made me want to follow, and follow I did.
It was your breath that made me feel alive.
And it was your touch that made me feel a million things at once.
You helped me find the light within me, and I found the light within you.
You opened the door of one thousand emotions and I fought them all at once.
You shared your wisdom and beliefs, your pros and your cons.
And then you held me in your arms and whispered the most beautiful words I have ever heard -
"I walked along the river, the flowing river of life. It told me of its feelings and it told me of its strife. And how upon the lonely road it found itself to be. Yet we are always together; us, you and me."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!