Dreams, Hopes, Death And Despair

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Dreams.

Each man longs to pursue his dreams.

Each man is tortured by his dream.

The dream gives meaning to his life.

Even if the dream ruins his life, man cannot allow himself to leave it behind.

In this world, is man ever able to possess anything more solid than a dream?



In this world,

Nothing is more changeable than a man's heart.

No man can avoid being snared in it's web and no man can suppress his own heart.

Man realises his capacity for joy through his experiences of love and his capacity for ruin.

Could it be even ruin beholds an irresistible fascination on man?



Those who dedicate their lives to another, inevitably shed their own blood.

Those who sacrifice themselves for hopeless love, cannot help but shed tears.

Dreams and hopes.

Death and despair.

By accepting and believing,

will they find their reason for living?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!