I Can't Wait

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

“I can’t wait!” said Tyler while buying the tickets, excited for the Chelsea game against Real Madrid.

“Calm down first we need to go home because you need to finish your choirs” Mum said. Tyler was angry!

“Mum I finished my choirs!” Tyler said excitedly.

“Ok now you have to get ready” said mum.

Later at night Tyler and his mum were ready to go to watch Chelsea go up against Real Madrid for the Champions League Cup at Stamford Bridge Stadium. When they were in the car they went on the London Bridge, Tyler’s mum told Tyler the story about the London Bridge collapsing and didn’t forget to mention it was hundreds of years ago, Tyler was relieved.

They had arrived at Stamford Bridge Stadium and not long after the game had started. They support Chelsea because Real Madrid was a Spanish team. At half time it was 0-1 Real Madrid were winning, Tyler was irritated.

“Don’t worry,” said Mum.

The second half started and Lampard, Tyler’s favourite player scored to make it 1-1, Tyler was now really happy. In the 90th minute with 2 minutes of added time Lampard scored another goal which led them to winning the cup with the score 2-1 and Tyler was exultant and The Queen was there she was happy and Tyler gave her a mini Chelsea flag she thanked him. At the end there was an autograph line and Tyler got an autograph from Frank Lampard.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!