Seasons In Time

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

A time of leisure, serenity and tranquillity.
A time for the bright sphere of fire to entangle us in its comforting arms.
A time we call Summer.
The phase to take in the last breath of cherished warmth.
The phase to savour the pallet of raging crimson and deep scarlet leaves cloaking the ground with lively, vibrant bursts of colour.
The phase we call Autumn.
A season to withstand the bitter, frozen weather from the harsh conditions travelling wildly from the heart of ice.
The season we call Winter.
A time to rejoice and celebrate.
A time for the warm, flushed breeze to once again flow like a sheet of silk on the wind.
A time for all to blossom, bloom and grow.
A time we call Spring.
A time for ultimate peace.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!