Past And Present

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"she screamed"i'm going to die""no you're not just keep calm"i said"how can i'm going to be eaten by a prehistoric dinosaur and you think i wouldn't be scared,you must be crazy!"she replied.How you may ask we got into this mess it started when she came in to my class,i was the class genius and everybody wanted to be me.So as i was saying she was almost a prisoner to her self.after school she asked to come over and if i would help her with her work,so while waiting for here to come i was planning to build my time machine so i thought maybe i could finish it before she came and i did.After i finished helping her i showed her the time machine,she said it was spectacular so i wondered maybe just one ride in time machine couldn't hurt.How wrong i thought.
So we traveled back to the prehistoric ages to see some dinosaurs" this really is spectacular"she said"i know right this is amazing"i told her.Then everything happened so fast a t-rex ran and attacked us and we were pinned against the ground.Now we are back to the present or the past i can't tell now back to the story."we need to go back to the time machine"i screamed to her because the t-rex was to loud"but how i'll distract him and you run to the time machine ok""fine with me i'm just happy that i'm not the one distracting it"she screamed to me even louder.She ran strait to the time machine well i ran the opposite way while running i grabbed a branch and threw it as far as i could then i ran back to the time machine.When the time machine finally went back to the present not to ever speak of it ever again.She went home and i said good bye.then i wrote on write4fun as my 2015 writing competition entry an h i forgot to tell you my name it's Shaun. i hopped you like the story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!