How To Make A Beautiful World

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Ingredients:
~500g of freedom
~250g of honesty
~100g of care
~50g of safety
~sprinkle of kindness
~ a cherry of happiness

Method:
Step 1: Take the world into your hands like a baked, fragile, plain cake.

Step 2: Slather all the freedom on the world like cream. Everywhere must be covered as we are al born free and equal.

Step 3: Spread the care on the world like you are adding jam. Everyone needs care as people can't live by themselves.

Step 4: Add the 50g of safety like hundreds and thousands. Safety is very important. If we are frightened of being being badly treated in our own country, we all have a right to run away to another country to be safe.

Step 5: Sprinkle some kindness over the world like icing sugar on the cake.

Step 6: To top it off, add a cherry of happiness on top of the cake. Everyone should feel happy at all times

Recipe by Angelina Lee

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!