The Almighty Blue Eyes White Dragon

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Once upon a time, in a land of ancient myth lived a dragon with the ability to demolish a mountain with its breath and the strength to knock down a whole mountain. And that is the great and powerful, Blue Eyes White Dragon.
He had been hidden in a cave for the many tens of thousands of years. But he wasn't alone. There were also his two twin brothers, who had become one when his father dropped a polymerisation spell on them, turning them into the almighty Blue Eyes Twin Dragon. Then there was his father, Neo Blue Eyes White Dragon and his mother, who he had never met before. And the wisest and strongest of all, was his grandfather, the strongest Ultimate Neo Blue Eyes White Dragon. But although the group were strong, they still feared knights. The Knights had launched assaults on the dragon ever since they knew of their existence trying to slay them for their scales which could turn out quite priceless. Then one day a fog rolled in, and as Ultimate Neo Blue Eyes White Dragon suggested, it was the perfect time for a knight assault. So the dragons fled from the area, gliding into places unknown. However this did not fear them as this routine was ever so common. But this time was different. The area they landed in was known, and they had called it the knight's den. It was swarming with knights, and the dragons knew what they had to do. And that was to break their peaceful nature to release all the anger and power within themselves. They did quite well but until Ultimate Neo Blue Eyes White Dragon powered up his mighty breath, the dragons struggled. And it was the breath that saved them. But all of a sudden, the tables turned. Hundreds of thousands of battalions surrounded the dragons and not even Ultimate Neo Blue Eyes White Dragon's breath was strong enough to take all the knights out. They were surrounded, and their only chance of survival was to give in. The knights took hold of the dragons handling them brutally. There was nothing the dragons could do. They were too weak. Their mission had failed and the whole group of dragons had been captured.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!