Happiness After Heartache

Once upon a time, there was a kid named Lorenzo, he was born with a happy life. Suddenly, his father changed and became a very terrible person until his mother decided to leave him and bring his son with him. They went to the country side with Lorenzo’s relatives. He lived there for quite a long time and with the help of his mother’s cousins.
After living in the country side for six years, things changed. Lorenzo’s mother decided to travel and go to a different place so they save up and when October 2007 came. Lorenzo, his brother and his mother traveled somewhere and stayed there for one year but things went wrong so Lorenzo and his brother needs to go back to the countryside because they were lacking of money and his mother need to study and worked and she asked Lorenzo, ‘do you want to go back because I need to work and if I have work and everything, you and your brother will come back here’. So Lorenzo has to sacrifice in order to live a happy life.
He went back to the country side with his uncles, aunts and his cousins. He didn't live a happy life there but he still needs to sacrifice so his mother can get him back. He did his best at school and everything and he waited for one year but still his mother said soon he will be with his mother. He waited for another 3 years and that’s when his mother came back to visit for two weeks. They celebrated his birthday happy. When his mother is almost going back to the place where she traveled, Lorenzo was very sad and didn't want her to leave him but the mother has to sacrifice in order to have a good life. So his mother went back to where she traveled.
After one year of waiting, Lorenzo’s mother went back again and now arranging some documents so she can have Lorenzo and his siblings. She stayed for one week and departed again. Lorenzo continued to wait and his siblings until another year came. That year was also Lorenzo’s happiest year because his mother had good news that they will be with her. Lorenzo was very happy and excited to be with his mother. He finished year 7 and when it was holiday, his mother came back but this time she will take Lorenzo and his siblings with her so they were all happy. They stayed for one week and soon they all departed to other country.
When they arrived, Lorenzo was very pleased to meet different people and his stepfather. He was happy and he thanked his mother for what she has done for him and to his stepfather. He is living a very good and happy life. When he lived to Australia, that’s when he knew a lot of things and he learned more about life. Before, he doesn't know how to do things. Lorenzo lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!