Jack And Grandma

Every morning Jack would visit his grandma's home every Tuesday and Thursday after school. Jack always goes there to help his grandma. She is always busy. She is 69 years old. Jack always helps her in the garden and sometimes makes tea time with her. They always use to make Ham and Cheese and a glass of milk. Sometimes his whole family goes to granny's house and for dessert it is always chocolate cake with extra icing on top. There is mostly a cherry on top too and Jack always gets it first. One day grandma was driving to the shops when Kaboom. It all went wrong. Grandma had crashed unfortunately she had died in the car crash. The person who crashed into granny was Bob, he was my friends dad. Luckily he didn't die he only got injured. He was so upset how he crashed. Later that week there was a funeral. Then the next day they had to bury her body. I was really upset but I couldn't go to the funeral because I had school and it was the day it was PYJAMA DAY. We got to watch a movie with popcorn. And we also get a drink we get a packet of chips too and we got to have chocolates and candy. I could never ever miss it. My parents said that I shouldn't miss school at all because I will be behind. I will really miss going to granny's. Granny's birthday was the day after she crashed she would 70 today. It was really sad. Each year for her birthday she would always go to her favourite cafe 'Nannys' that was her favourite cafe. My birthday was a week after hers I would be 10 in a few days. Whenever it was my birthday she would take me to the movies and she would always give me a drink, lollies and popcorn sometimes chips. She would also let me pick out 5 presents and another she picked another 5 presents for me. She would always take me to McDonald's. She got me a cake and chocolate and always gave me the bigger half. After all of that she would give me the biggest present of them all. Now there is no one to do that. I am very sad. I wish she was still here in our very own small brown brick house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!