Kerry Defends Her Intelligence To Her Brother

You think you're so smart because you won some stupid, dumb, silly, old chess tournament it's not a huge deal! Please........ I've beaten you 5 times this month and I'm 4 years younger than you. The only reason I can't go to the '' tournament'' is because you have to be 12 years old - not because I'm a girl. Girls are just as smart as boys. In fact, I think they're all smarter. Remember when you were my age?!

You were scared out of you're mind that mum and dad's waterbed would spring a leak and fill up the entire room and we'd be all underwater!!!! I was only 4 and knew that wouldn't actually happen. Or when you plugged in the stereo wire into the wall outlet and blew dad's sound system. How about the time when you were in the car and locked the car with the keys in it. Mum Had to call the fire department to get you out. Have I ever done anything like that? No! I rest my case!!
By Mackenzie Jones

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!