Pink Jewel The Seabird

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Pink Jewel was born into the world in a palace on a clear blue day. The sun was shining brightly. Pink Jewel was a princess but her mother wasn't a queen. In the seabird world, there were only 5 remaining as the rest died off.
Pink Jewel grew up very quickly and at the age of 11, she married Sam. Sam was a handsome, young fellow who was 11 and a half.
These two had much fun together on adventures all over the place. The had many children that founded towns and cities a few years later. They started becoming different species but still in the same family. Pink Jewel and Sam were both rainbow birds who lived in Rainbow Town where Pink Jewel lived with her palace made with sweets, jelly and seeds. She would let lots of birds visit her at different times.
It was soon after when she found Cackle and Laverna when she travelled further than she had ever went before. She ended up in the Land of the Witches. She was hidden in a bunch of bones as Cackle, the queen of witches, passed by. When she was out of sight, Pink Jewel ran into a room which she thought was the exit but it was actually the room with many potions.
She crashed into a shelf of rainbow swirling potions that splashed on her making her very beautiful and she got 8 more tail feathers. She had the colours red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet and two pinks.
These tail feathers gave her more powers and she blasted a spell at Laverna when she entered the room. Laverna was shot back and she crashed through a wall and landed unconscious.
Pink Jewel found herself flying really fast and so she called this flight the "Rocket Mode Flight." This power was passed onto her many children that she had later on. She returned back to Rainbow Town to report her discoveries in the Land of the Witches.
This realm was then added to the map of the magical world. Pink Jewel was crowned a heroine and she took her place back on her throne as heir. She still has many more adventures to tell. Maybe you will be lucky to even see her in this human world. She is real you know that?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!