Fantastic Frank

Chapter 1 – Frank and the School Bus

Once upon a time there was a boy whose name was Frank. He was in high school. Once day Frank was going to school on the bus when the bus had an accident causing the driver to fall out of the bus.
The bus went out of control but nobody was paying attention except for Frank. Frank thought, “Oh, why does it always have to be me?” Then he jumped up and grabbed the steering wheel and drove the bus to school safely.

Chapter 2 – Frank’s Birthday

It was Frank’s birthday today. He was excited! It was a big day for Frank as his Grandad was coming to celebrate with him. His grandad arrived with a big chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ice-cream cake. Unfortunately, when he came in the door he tripped on the mat and dropped the cake which went splat!
So Frank and his granddad made a new cake. The cake was really, really, yummy so everything was okay.

Chapter 3 – Frank’s First Job

It was Frank’s first work job. His job was digging up dinosaur bones. He got three hundred dollars a day (wow, that is a lot!). He arrived home and came in screaming with joy because he’d found his first dinosaur bone. His mum and dad were very proud.

Chapter 4 – Frank Has a Terrible Day

Frank was going to work but he forgot his watch so he had to go home and get it. Then he realised half-way back that he had also forgotten to clean his teeth so he had to go back home again.
Then he got into his car to go to work but it wouldn’t start! Frank called the car mechanic who came and fixed his car.
Frank finally got to work but he was too late for his meeting about dinosaur bones.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!