Harold The Hand

There once was a hand called Harold that lived in a Magical Land full of fluffy tree’s that were all sorts of colours. Some trees were big and some were small. This wasn't any ordinary hand attached to an arm and the arm attached to a shoulder and so on. This hand wasn't joined to anything. It had five fingers, two eye’s a nose and a mouth.

Now some of you might be thinking, “How did the hand get to the magical land?” Well, I’ll let you in on a secret, the hand is a run away! And only runaway hands can get into the Magical Land of fluffy trees made of Fairy Floss and Marshmallows. No one knows how the hand got disconnected, it just seems he’s always been that way.

Let’s get back to the Magical Land and what it looks like. The Magical Land was full of beautiful, lush, green valleys. But runaway hands aren't really the only things in the Magical Land, there are tiny little Bears the size of yummy gummy bears. They are really tiny and look so adorable.

The clouds in the Magical Land are made of white and blue snowflakes that fall on top of the high mountains and the rain is pink and purple. The sun is square shaped with bright yellow and cream strips. All the hands in the land are very kind and loving. The females like to get their nails done by the river with their girlfriends while they gossip and the males like to act cool and show off in front of the girls.

There is no night in the Magical Land and no-one ever feels tired. Colours are extra bright and the hands rest in the fluffy trees. Harold loved living in the Magical Land.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!