McDonalds In The Hills


This topic is serious, it's not a laughing matter, In fact it makes me furious that our population is getting fatter! Because of that McDonalds place, that doesn't belong here! I want to meet them face to face and tell them my fear. The hills are very beautiful, I say they are unique. Children, women, men and all, with McDonalds all is weak. I give all my encouragement to those protesters, fighting and fighting to protect the hills, but then comes McDonalds with there greedy not real meals.so please stop going there or you will get fat, I think that is all I need to say, so that is that. Remember I am only ten, my name is Scarlett and I am a person. So please don't eat those not real meals and just consider me as a part of the hills!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!