Noah's Story... Trapped

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

In a video game store two mechanics were fixing a game called ‘Toby the Terminator, Noah the Brainy and the Laser Lion’. While the mechanics were fixing the game a big electrical ball burst out of the screen and sucked the mechanics into the ball, the ball immediately went back into the game.
The first mechanic turned into Toby the Terminator the other turned into Noah the Brainy. Then a giant face like cloud appeared, it said "you have been trapped in a video game and you have to complete these five levels before sunrise otherwise you will be trapped here forever! But beware of the last level as the most powerful Laser Lion awaits you!" All of a sudden a wave of Greebles tried to kill Toby the Terminator and Noah the Brainy. Toby defended himself by Ultra Fire Punches in the faces of the Greebies. And Noah used his mind control ability to make them fall asleep temporarily. Suddenly a button appeared right in front of them so they pressed it. All of a sudden “LEVEL 2” was floating high above them. While they were looking for enemies a giant crack in the ground burst out of the ground. They saw lots of lava they thought it was incredible but not when they’re going to fall in it “OH NO!” they both screamed, Noah saw a couple of pieces of metal and tried to make human wings from the scrap metal, immediately they put it on and dodged all the lava pits. Suddenly fire Geargolems burst out of the lava pits, Toby used mega water waves on the Geargolems. Noah made the human wings into huge blades. Noah sliced the Geargolems in half, the level started glitching, a huge sign high above the air and it said “LEVEL 3”. “What’s that over there?” Toby said “It’s a wave of cyclops” Noah said “SPRAY THE CYCLOPS KILLER AT ALL OF THE CYCLOPS!” Toby quickly sprayed the “Cyclops killer” at the Cyclops instantly the Cyclops fell to the ground. “LEVEL UP” a voice said all of a sudden Toby and Noah got armour. A big plane came past with a sign that said “LEVEL 4” instantly a lots of grinnades came running to them. Toby used his electric balls on the grinnades Noah threw big boulders at the grinnades (using his brain to move them) they were all defeated “YEAH” they yelled in excitement “LEVEL 5” a sign said “It’s almost sunrise” said Noah “GROOOOAAARRH " said an unknown voice “it is I Laser Lion" he said “NOW LET’S JUST FIGHT!” he said in an angry voice. Laser Lion took the first move by using laser eyes. Noah and Toby dodged it. Toby used his tranquilizer and shot it at Laser lion he blocked it with his arms, Noah got the blades from level 3 and stabbed it right in his heart, Laser Lion fell to the ground. BOOM the mechanics was in front of the video game the end.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!