Never Told

I was staring at my reflection looking at my life, flash backs of the good times, bam!, they were all gone I had lost everything that was good , I looked down for 5 seconds. I looked up in the mirror, my mascara was smudged and my foundation was in spots on my face I felt like I was going to vomit, I had made a huge mistake in life, partying late, drinking. My life was a complete mess, were I slept was an abounded house that was broken and smashed down by fire about 12 years ago, but for me it was the only good thing in life.

I turned away and went into a room with a bed and looked through my bag of clothes they were all stained and had a disgusting smell to them but there all I had. I went outside and turned on a tap and washed myself I was thinking about my family who died in a car crash when I was 9, since then nobody knew where I was.

I was searching for my relatives to the point were I gave up looking for them and started my own life, I taught myself how to catch fish and cook them, and find shelter.

It was a good life until one night I heard screams and a gun shot I was running around until I saw a man behind the trees he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and the next minute he was on the floor, a man behind him came and took me to a place I had never seen before, he wouldn't let go of me and when he did I was chained. Were he took me I had a little grass space and I was locked in the grass space for ages I felt like a was a servant without any chores,until darkness came that's when he put me inside, but he would come into the room and watch me sleep it was weird. One night he woke me up and took me in a car far away I didn't know how to react so I sat there and started tearing up, when he took me out I ran far away to a house that looked safe until later on....

Later on that night I felt unsure on how to think if I should think positive or negative it was such a hard choice I was lying on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, I smelt smoke but I thought it must of been a truck on the road until it started to come into the room, filling up the empty space that I lied in, I heard something like a bang and saw a reddish orangish Sort of light on the corner of my eye until I realised what it was, "FIRE" I screamed, I tried to escape, but I was trapped I tried so hard my energy was worthless and pointless.

It was hard to breath, I felt a hand reach out and grab me and pull me out he looked strange, like a elf but only bigger and was only wearing black clothing, he took me to the forest where I was taken away from, he told me I was the special one and I should never be led out of sight, I wasn't sure how to react to what I just just been told. He told me not to worry, but I still did.

Later on he gave me water that was yellow I didn't really want it but I still tried it, it tasted like strawberrys and mangoes, yum I said the next thing I knew I was feeling dizzy, I fell to the ground...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!