I Love You

I've been staring at you all the time, noticing your presence everyday. Yet, my mother would never allow me to embrace you. The longing for you to be near me will never fade away.

"Jenna! You're going to be late for school!"

I left my house, hesitating on my chance to take my love with me. My eyes started tearing with sadness for I have left my darling. The bus, which usually waited for my boarding, was about to close its doors and I, being very unathletic and unhealthy, used most of my strength to board that bus. When I arrived at school, I complained to my friends about my life.

"I want to be with my darling right now!" I cried hoplessly.

"But Jenna, you are starting to gain weight a little bit." my best friend Sarah, who was brutally honest, pointed out.

I sulked, finding a way to be together with my future husband. My mother showed no signs of giving me up and my friend even said I was gaining weight! I wondered if honey already despised my by now when I opened the door to my house.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!