Sams Santa Adventure


One day there was a boy called Sam he wanted to see Santa so he went on an aeroplane that took 1 day and 12 hours to get to the North Pole.

When he finally reached the North Pole he set on his big Adventure to find Santa. He went into a very big and dark cave, when he heard a noise and looked behind him Sam ran as fast as he could. There were two ways to go, left or right, he chose left, it was the wrong choice and he had to run through the cave again this time going right which led him out of the cave.

Sam saw a very big mountain, he looked at it and it looked very cold. Here we go again said Sam as he rushed up the mountain. He saw a polar bear who began to chase him when suddenly Sam began to slide back down the mountain. The pole bear was running so fast that Sam could not slow down and he fell into a lake, yes said Sam.

He saw a home but is it Santa’s, Sam says. He rushes over to see and when Santa appears, hello Sam what you doing here? I wanted to come and meet you. Oh ok then would you like to come in and take a look around with me? Then I can you are ride home? Ok said Sam that would be great. They reached Sam’s house and off to bed he went. Goodnight Sam Santa said but by the time Santa had left his room Sam was already asleep. Santa put the presents under the Christmas tree and he left for the long trip home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!