War

Journal entry 5 2025 august 25th
I don’t think I’ve made the right choice here I thought joining the army. it’s horrible we sleep in tunnels hoping the enemy don’t slit our throat as we sleep. I’m on the front lines I watch men and woman drop dead or drop screaming in pain. I just hope the war ends soon.


Journal entry 6 August 26th

Today I lost harry I’m just glad he didn’t die in pain I wonder if there is a after life and I hope whoever finds this if I die they give it to my family my sister is gonna be horrified if I don’t return.

Journal entry 7 August 27th
I’m regretting joining the army even more I lost Charlie today we tried to take the outpost on the hill we got there but lost about 100 men I was taken back to the odiccius our ship I called Chalies sister told her she wanted to know how he died I told her that sadly he died a quick death.

Journal entry 8 September 3rd

I’ve not been able to write as my squad was captured and taken for interrogation I lost my last friend jack he had the worst death kneecaps blown out and throat cut. I’m writing now why enemies are running over our lines killing hundreds of men I fear these might be the last moments of my life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!