Never Ending Fear


It’s not that burnt,
Yeah well I have P.E and I can’t eat black coal for breakfast, yeah well you try and cook for once,
Well I don’t make toast like black coal,
Go to you’re room.
As I fall asleep It gets cold I wake up I hear my dad scream, where on a ice burg oh no
It’s melting my dad is hanging of the edge, I grabbed his wet hand, I slip but it helped I pulled him up, and the sweat on his face sizzled like lava. We were stranded on a ice burg.

I saw a black dot in the air it was coming closer and closer. I had a cold shiver down my spine; I had a feeling that it wasn’t going to end well. Until I saw the engine fall off and a propeller also flung off and cut a big piece off the ice. The black dot came down slowly as I screamed for help, my lungs almost popped. I saw soldiers from the 80s, was I dreaming well “they were black and white. Until it hit me, no really the ice burg hit me. I collapsed and fell off the ice . . .

I found myself in a limo. I heard my dad laughing happily, as a bald headed guy walked up to me with a pointy needle. When he got close I could smell his breath, it smelt like a rotting tuna sandwich, I started to feel dizzy and ill. I saw a big smile on his face. I tried to get up I was strapped to the seat; I was squirming so hard I was freaking out. Until he shot me with the ugly green needle…

I got up with a start, my arm was all green. I was so ill I could see myself on the ice again, I called out to my dad but he was nowhere. I was all alone all-alone, I had tears all down my face. “Jony” said a ghostly voice. “What, who was that?” It grew louder, “Jony…” As I saw a flicker of the light I fell asleep.

I woke up with a start, my head as hot as lava, my pillow and red roses, I had sweat all down my face and I had a salty taste in my mouth. I looked at my clock and it said 9 am, but it was still dark. I looked out my window, “Oh no I’m still on the ice burg - it’s happening all over again, this is worse than burnt toast.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!