Kid Napped

I'm running. I broke a window and this was our new house. We used to live in a small and poor untidy village but Mum and Dad have been saving up for ages and they just bought it. Mum's really sick and Dad's just got fired from his job so we have no money and they are going to kill me.

I'm getting out of breath so I find a spot in the bushes where I think Mum won't find me but just then I hear foot steps right behind me and then i'm chucked in a car I yell. I scream nothing.

Suddenly I feel a gust of wind and then it goes black. I walk around and see a tiny flash of light I run for it. It disappears again I see it I run for and again it disappears I see the light again and this time I run faster but it doesn't work. I hear a voice laughing and saying "Ha ha ha you just look at him go we mays well keep him he'll be perfect for the circus,". I say "You leave me alone and let me go whoever you are,". "Ha ha ha ha," there he is again.

I sit down theres lots of voices and they are making fun of me. I start to cry. I see Mum and Dad looking at the window and they are yelling at me so loud it almost seems real only to find Mum slapping me and i'm back at home.

"Honey," says Mum. "Why would you do this to us? You no we have been saving up for this house for years now. Why did you run away? a nice old man bought you back from the town he said you were lying on the road asleep and crying. Oh look here he comes now he must have left his coat while he was here,". I hear Dad tell me that it is okay. Just then I hear that mans voice again it's talking to Mum it's him. He chucked me in the car and made fun of me. I run towards him to kick him but I get so close and than go back in to the space where I sat crying. I can hear hime saying bye to my Mum and than he talks and says "You trying to get me back are you?" I can feel his foot kick me I fall down landing on my bed.

Police sirens. A gunshot I run outside the man is lying dead on the ground. Mum is talking to the police and what happened? Was it that the police had saw him kid napping me and shot him as he was running away with Mums jewry, and all the things we have. Which was not very much because we are poor. They gave us our stuff and said that he broke our window and that they would fix it. Thats why I was on the road. Because he dumped me there hoping I would get in trouble. In the end everything turned out fine and I will never forget this day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!