Last Minute Part 1

Where’s Alex?” asked Mr Blunt
“I don’t know.” Said Mrs Jones. They had no idea that Alex Rider was in Australia living a Good, Relaxing life in Melbourne “He’s Most likely in Melbourne, Because the Fall trajectory was Pointing towards… Melbourne” Said NT7 , A MI6 Computer was the best in business so far.
“So that’s where we go.” Said Alan Blunt without emotion, so they hired a Private Plane and to Australia they went.
Alex was Relaxing on Great ocean roads beach when he saw a plane coming towards him
“Not now Blunt… not now.” Then the Plane landed exactly 5 metres away from him
“What the hell do you want?” Alex said trough gritted teeth.
“Alex we need you to Stop Scorpia once again, They are on the hunt for the key to Kill Everyone they can find.”
“No, Last time I got involved I got shot near the heart, Thankfully I am alive still, If I get involved again I might be shot in the head, there is NO way I’m getting killed for YOU.” Said Alex. Mrs Jones
Stayed Silent then finally Alan Blunt Spoke “Alex they think you died 1 year ago”
“Fine I’m in.” Alex said after some moments of Silence. After awhile of Traveling by Plane they were at MI6 Liverpool Station base. Smithers came in “Hello Alex!” boomed Mr Smithers
“Now lets get down to Buisness, This here is what seems to be glue, but does complete opposite instead of Stick it Seperates, This here is a ball… or what seems to be a Ball when it is really a grenade and This is a smoke bomb in form of a Eraser… Oh and its Rainbow smoke that can make people see Unicorns and Ponys.”
“See you later!” Alex yelled as he Boarded the Plane to Venice.



END OF PART 1!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!