Taking A Journey With A Scatterbrained Denist Who Drives A Locomotive Train

Taking a journey with a scattered brain driver who drives a locomotive train.......


I am so excited that it is my first time leaning how to drive a locomotive train! I am so excited to

meet my new scatter brained teacher. I hope he suit's me .
Then I went and checked out the locomotive train, I said, "I can wait until I can drive it!"
"I will drive it first" said the scattered brain driver .
"Oh, why don't I get to drive it first?" asked Amity.
"Because you might break it and I don't want anyone getting hurt. Is that alright?" Replied the scattered brain driver.
Then the scattered brain driver took me for a drive and showed me the gears and buttons. He told me that this is how you drive and that is how you do that. Then the scattered brain driver said "Here you go! You can have a drive now."
"Thank you." I replied. "This is so much fun!" When I was driving l noticed that there was a mother and a baby walking past and the baby said "Choo Choo."
Now the scattered brain driver said "Can I take over?"
"Yes" Said Amity.
As he took control of the train, the scattered brain driver saw a kangaroo and crashed the train. The train crashed into a tree. The mother rang the ambulance and said "We have a train driver hurt but the other one is okay. The passengers also have a couple of scratches."
The ambulance come and took the driver to the hospital. I caught a bus home for a hot chocolate which l hoped would make me feel better. I rang the hospital to see if Mr Scatter Brain was ok and he was. I'm already looking forward to my next lesson.



From amity

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!