Weird Boys

Finalist in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Fred and George were not your normal boys! They liked to be different. They ate with knives instead of forks, and kicked footballs with their heads not their feet. They walked sideways and talked in rhymes.
Unfortunately, Fred and George got bullied every day after school, and usually by being placed in rubbish bins. They decided to stop the bullying by using their weirdness to their advantage.
The next day when the bullies tried to pick them up they couldn't because Fred and George had covered themselves in slime from the science lab, they slipped through the bullies hands.
Fred and George made a pact to always be together and enjoy being weird. They signed their pact in true weird style in chocolate.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!