War!

When I was a boy, my father Warren went to war. When he came back mum and I were so excited to see him but we found he wasn’t that nice. His favourite meal he always loved, he hated. He never went to bed and he also swore at us. Something wasn’t right we wanted to take him to the hospital but he didn’t want to go to hospital he kept saying he was fine but he wasn’t .

A hunter offered to knock him out we said no but after a while we thought it was the only choice so he did. After that, they looked at him and they found a bullet in his skull and that what was driving him insane. They tried to get it out as soon as possible.

31 hours later we got told that there was no luck and that he was dead. My mother burst into tears “I want to see him I want to see him.”

They refused.

There were many more wars.

When I was twenty one, I wanted to go to war so I did months and months of training and all of the sudden the Germans struck. It was bad news. I wasn’t ready for war. I got chucked in a plane then someone screamed.
“I don’t want to fight!!”
“Don’t be such a sook,’ the plane driver said.
As soon as I looked down I knew I made a wrong choice.

I felt like that to but I didn’t say that I though. We landed on top of a huge hill it was very scary we had to jump out and shoot all the Germans around us. The plane driver never wanted to go to war so he drove it off the hill and killed himself. Soon after we were at base camp. Very dark; very scary.

Then all of the sudden TWENTY NINE GERMANS!! Surrounded us we were in the trenches so we couldn’t see the Germans. They just popped up around us and killed a lot of us. I quickly shot ten Germans jump up and ran. After they were all dead, I went to see if anybody else was alive. Only five of my mates survived. All five of us ran into a bunker. We called for help we quickly ducked when we saw ten ships of Germans. All of the Germans came spewing out of the ships .Then all the other helpers arrived one of the helpers committed suicide.

So there was only 24 of us left. We had to quickly get out before we were surrounded. I quickly told everybody to get their positions before they started shooting us. They all got in their positions and started shooting. I quickly ran out in front straight into a trench and hit.
It ended as soon as possible I got back to mum I told her everything we went to church and I was the only survivor; a hero.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!