K-G Killer

K-G KILLER
In a town named Euroa there was a young man called Mr S, he was a teacher at Euroa Primary School but for one day he had to work at kinder. In kinder garden it was his first day and he was a scared little teacher. He was hiding from a 4 year with a R.P.G near the 3-4 year old class room on the corner. “Oh no he has found me, I am now running down the hall way dogging tables and chair I get to the end and grip my hand around the handle and pun the door won’t open I panic, “think the only way to get rid of the brat is to slow it down, I think fast and the only option is to rip of my under where so I did ouch.”
I’m at the little brats head and throw it at his face bull’s eye, he collapsed on the floor I quickly run down the hall way towards him and I don’t stop to look, I run down the street as fast as I can all the way home. I’m in the shower and I hear a big bang and so I get dressed and look outside and there is a giant for year old crushing the town hall.
That’s when Mr S realised that he was super hero, forgetting the baby Mr S went clothes shopping for a costume without paying he left the shop with a blue shirt orange mask and tights on his legs he wore his undies on the outside and called himself CAPTAIN UNDIES. Mr S quickly down the street to fight with the 4 year baby the kid was to strong and powerful so he had an idea to get up on high ground to fight the baby, so he ran to a nearby shop and climbed the stairs to the roof and backed up, and ran off the side of the building screaming I believe I can fly and splatted on the road that was the end of Mr S. later that day in the town there wasn’t much more of the town it was like a cyclone hit the town and the town was destroyed. Everyone in the town that didn’t get squashed or stepped on moved to a nearby town called Sneedville which is where the lorax lives the people from Euroa made friends with the lorax. The Euroa people lived happily in Sneadville. No one knows where the giant baby is today so never through undies at babies so you won’t have to go through what the people did in Euroa.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!