Jack And Puss In Outer Space

'SMASH' went the potions in Jack and Puss's lab. They were experimenting the parts of a rocket and figuring out how to make a secret formula to power a rocket. Jack is a large scientist who loves to eat and find out new things. Puss is Jack's pet cat. Jack has taught Puss how to speak! Their goal is to explore the whole universe.

Jack a genius scientist wanted to explore the whole universe with his pet cat Puss. Jack and Puss went into space in their ship called the 'Jackinator'. When they were at Jupiter, they found an old space shuttle that looked like it had been left out in space for years. They docked and departed onto the space shuttle and they went in.

Jack turned on the lights and with a WHOOOOOSH! soared down and went into a place where it was hiding. 'Blimey!' said Puss as he jumped onto Jack's back. 'What was that thing?' shivered Jack as he crept around a corner. Then they saw that ghost again,'RUN!' screamed Jack and Puss together.
They ran as fast as they could to the controls. It was old and rusty so they tried to fix it as fast as they could and with teamwork they managed to repair it just in time. Jack just sat down into his seat a huge picture of an alien with a crown yelled in an evil voice 'whoever listens to me is totally doooooooooooomed'.

Then they heard a massive BANG! The old space shuttle was moving! Jack heard a beep beep beep. Puss looked down at the radar and saw the Jackanater moving away from the old space shuttle and it was moving into outer space. Jack and Puss leaped into action. 'Put on a spacesuit Puss and hold onto something! I'm going to jump onto the Jackanater' said Jack 'Be careful' shivered Puss. With a mighty jump Jack landed on the Jackanater and lept to the controls and flew the Jackanater and Puss jumped in and they flew away to another galaxy where the aliens lived.They flew onto the alien warship. As soon as they took the first step, they were captured and turned into aliens.

Subadubada (sub-adub-ada) is the same person as Jack and Mutant cat is the same cat as Puss. Subadubada and the mutant cat ran out of the alien warship and rushed into their ship to fly home to Subadubadauba (sub-adu-bada-uba). When they got back, they built lots of robots with special abilities. They were all named Bob. They also built stacks of space carriers to transport the robots. They flew back to the alien warship and fought, but only one could yell 'We've won!', it was Subadubada. The universe was safe....for now! Then with a victory cheer, they ate doughnuts for their celebration.????????????????????????????

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!