Jack And Harriet

This is story of jack and friend Harriet. They have known each other ever since prep. They very smart when they were in school. Jacks job now is to design houses. Harriet’s job is to design kites. There live in the same apartment. But one day jack had an idea to do something no one has ever done be for. He wanted to find king tuts dog. Jack has always wanted to be an adventurer. He wanted to find the golden mask that protected the man hunting dog. People have said that when king tut died the dog died with him. So jack started to think what will happen if we open the box of king Tut. Harriet said in a deep voice “I don’t know but if we go we will find out.” So jack went on the internet to find what the prices are for the flights. The cheapest was tiger. It was 200$ each. So jack and Harriet stated to pack their bags and drive to the airport and get their tickets to go on the plane and go to Cairo. When there got to Cairo there went to the markets to get some things like boots, food, drink bottles, and a compass. There got two shovels to dig. There went to a man who was selling camels. Jack asked if he knew where King Tut was buried. He said in quite voice their where buried in The Valley Of The Kings. So jack and Harriet went to The Valley Of The Kings. It took them about 3 hours to get there. When there got there they had one problem. There didn’t know where to dig. So there stated to dig. It took them at list 3 hours until we found King Tut barrel. There were scared to open it but in the end Harriet opened it. He quickly grabbed the mask and ran with jack to the Camels. They got to the camels and stated to gallop to Cairo. When they got there they got a taxi to the airport. When there got there they got their tickets and hopped on the plane to Melbourne and went home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!