The Fairy And The Dolphin

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Lim was a rainbow fairy. She had a pink skirt, with stripes and sprinkles on her wings. She liked to fly in the night and visit her friends, the fairies.

One day when she left her little box home, she saw a dolphin. The dolphin was amazing, like Lim, it could fly. Suddenly the dolphin fell from the sky and landed on the beautiful beach. Her flippers were bleeding and she was making a funny sound.
Lim saw the dolphin falling from the sky and blood on her flippers. She felt sad and went to help the dolphin. Then Lim’s friends came and helped Lim put the dolphin back in the warm water. The dolphin found it’s pod and swam away.
Lim and her friends were happy that the dolphin was safe and with her pod. They all went back to their box village and had doughnuts and chocolate balls to celebrate. After that, they flew to the same beach to check on the dolphin. The dolphin saw Lim and started to make tweety bird sounds because she was so happy to see Lim again. “ I will miss you!” Said Lim “ But I am very happy you are back with your pod! Please come back and visit me soon!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!