I Learnt To Make Friends The Hard Way

Boring old class. But this is what happens when the teacher leaves the room. “Come on gang lets have fun!”
“Woohoo!” screamed one of my friends. Here comes the teacher. “You! Lock the teacher up!” I yelled. Press the red button. We need to have a dome around the school before we flood it.
Oh no someone just pressed the blue water button. It was Rocky, I’ve hated her forever. The water was flooding the street. Come on gang. Lilly, try and slow down the water. When she is off, I fly to the most remote place in the state.
When I come to Rocky’s lair she is not there. I went over to her desk and I find something in her computer files. It’s a video. I have a look and it says “I knew you’d be here.” The video showed her holding a knife up to the throat of my best friend. “Help Sally!” my best friend Lilly calls. I know what to do. I’ll get Fred and ask him to make a potion that will make Rocky nice (like that’s going to happen!).
I rush to Fred’s house and get him to mix the potion up. I race back to the city to find Rocky to finally change Rocky out of her evil ways.
I found Rocky hiding behind a corner shop. I go up to Rocky but she sees me and knocks me out with a mighty punch of her fist. Moments later I get up and try again. Oh I hate her! I’m rushing a bit (Ok, a lot!). Too much rushing led to me spilling a bit on myself. I go dizzy for a little while and crash my head against the wall. This knocks me unconscious again. It’s now up to Milly to pour the potion all over Rocky.
Milly calls out “I’ll get her Sally” and runs after Rocky with the potion in her hand. She is jumping non-stop from building to building after Rocky. Rocky tried to take out Milly but she missed. “Go Milly!” I shouted in a daze. Milly cornered Rocky and threw the potion all over her. Rocky got a bit dizzy and passed out.
Milly had been able to finally capture Rocky. We all gather around Rocky to see if the potion works or not. Rocky started gasping for air and was shaking all over. The potion was taking effect on her.
In a few minutes time we all shout in happiness. Rocky was changed forever and never gave me or any of my friends harm again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!