Fashion Disaster

Fashion Disaster
Leanne opened the door to her new studio, it definitely needed some renovating. She had just graduated university with her best friend Chloe. Chloe had moved to Paris but Leanne moved to London. They were far apart but they knew they still had each other. It had been two years after they graduated, Leanne had become a world famous designer and Chloe is a world famous purse designer. They made new friends, enemies, but those two BFFs were still keeping in touch.
Leanne entered a fashion show competition with all the other brands in the world. She has made it through to the finals. Leanne was excited to be in the finals but the competition was going to be hard. Leanne went to meet the other team. She walked in with her heels clicking on the floor; she stared at the other team. It was Caitlyn enemy. Caitlyn had always hated her because she had better taste in fashion and everyone seemed to like Leanne more than her. There are three rounds the first one is coming up so Leanne starts from scratch while Caitlyn is using Leanne’s oldest designs from her so nobody will probably remover except for one or two people. The 1st and 2nd round Leanne had beaten Caitlyn by far. Caitlyn starts getting jealous of Leanne’s popularity so she thinks up a wicked but brilliant plan.
Leanne starts working on her designs in her newly renovated studio. Many people have come to order one of her pieces of art from the previous fashion shows but they were on hold. She had finished her fashion pieces. Leanne finally had time to have a good rest. She slept way past her alarm clock. It was time for lunch when she woke up. She ducked over to Starbucks to get a drink. She went back to her studio just to add a little something that she had treasured for a long time. She opened the door but too her horror all her designs were cut into tiny pieces. She wanted to cry. She knew who was behind this it was Caitlyn. She called Chloe to and she was already hopping into her car without anything except some cash and her passport she zoomed through the streets of Paris.
Chloe arrived very quickly Leanne still had her designs on paper so they went to work together. They were finished just the day before the fashion show. She started looking for models. They got enough in minutes. Leanne was ready for the show. It was the last one hopefully she would win because of what Caitlyn had done to her. Since Leanne had won by far in the last two fashions shows she at a little spark in her body that she would win. Leanne had won the show and got $10000. She decided to move her studio to Paris so she could work together with Chloe. There she met many new friends and she didn't have to worry about Caitlyn.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!