Dance Group

Dance Group
One day there was a boy that dreamed about dancing. So every night and morning he practiced dancing. One morning the boy thought for a minute and then he said to himself why don’t I go to a dance school? So he did. He asked his Mum, “Can you take me to dance school?” Mum said, “Yes,” so he ran upstairs and packed his dance clothes. Then he ran back down stairs and said, “Mum I’m ready.” Then they left to go to dance group. When they arrived Mum took him in and registered for him to do dance group. He met his dance teacher, his name was Mr Brown. Then he met all the dance kids that go there. A couple of minutes later they started a session. The boy learned a lot of dance moves. Then 4 months later he entered in the Dance All Stars. Then when he went home he was so tired from dance group so he went to bed without dinner and he had a dream about getting a letter in the mail box saying that he got in to the Dance All Stars. When he woke up he got dressed, went downstairs, out the front door and looked in the mail box. It turned out that his dream was real and there was a letter saying that he got in to the Dance All Stars. He was so happy and he ran in to Mum and told her he got in. She looked at the letter, she was happy for him and they both jumped up and down with excitement.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!