Famous Hair Style

One day Frederick got a hair cut so when Frederick went back to school, he spiked up his hair.

When football went back, he spiked up his hair and he kicked 10 goals. When soccer went back, he kicked 7 goals so when every sport went back he spiked his hair and he scored goals or points.

When round 2 went back, people from his school played football. When Frederick's team won by 20 goals, Jeff and Fred said "when did you get so good?" and Frederick said "Practice".

On Monday, Jeff and Fred noticed that it was Frederick's hair that makes him so good at sports. Later on that day Frederick fell asleep in class and the teacher went out, Jeff and Fred cut his hair off. When Frederick woke up, he didn't realise that his hair was cut off and when he went to train for basketball, his team had a scratch match. He didn't score any goals but he didn't know why. He went to see if his hair was spiked and noticed that his hair was cut off but he didn't know how it happened.

He decided to ask around to see what people knew. He asked the people in his soccer, basketball and football teams, and he asked his friends Jeff and Fred. There were four people that were not only in his class but also in all his sporting teams. These were Jeff, Fred, Frank and Melissa. He couldn't believe that Jeff and Fred because they were his friends. They admitted it was them and he forgave them. He grew his hair back, got the same hair cut and his sport became good again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!