NBA Playoffs

I am on the bus on my way to the arena setting next to my friend Kevin Durant. Coach is going through the game plan. Finally, we are at the arena. We change into owe gear, I hop into my shoes and coach talks to the team before the game. We are going up against one of the best teams in the NBA San Antonio spurs. Last game we bet the Los Angeles clippers to make it into the playoffs.
We are going out on the court to have a shoot around and a warm up. After the warm up I am already breaking a sweet. Now we are going back into the locker room and going over the game plan to make sure we are on the same page.
The game has begun and we win the tipoff. I get the ball I run up the court. I take the shot I make it. The first points of the game are for Oklahoma City but by the end of the first quarter we are losing by 8 points 10-18.
It’s the second quarter and we start with the ball. I run up the court and take a shot for a 3 pointer. I make it! At the end of the first half we are losing by 20, 20-40 San Antonio are wining. San Antonio starts with the ball they run up the court but, I steal the ball of him. I run up the court, I am wide open so I do a slam dunk. At the end of the 3rd quarter it is 43-50 now we are losing by 7.
The last quarter has begun and we start with the ball, Kevin runs up the court he takes the shot for 3 he makes it, now we are just losing by 4. They go to run up the court but I steal it again. I run up the court. I see Durant running beside me, I throw the ball to Durant, he runs up the court and he takes a shot for 3. He makes it! Now we are losing by 1. San Antonio run it up the court and make a quick 2 pointer now we are losing by 3. We quickly run up the court and make a quick 3 now it is a draw. They run up the court take a quick shot they make it. We are losing by 2 with 4 seconds on the clock they pass the ball to me with 2 seconds on the clock I take a shot for 3 I make it. We win the playoffs by 1.
It is such an honour to win the playoffs.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!