Dancewear Drama

“Girls – you’re on in ten minutes,” said Miss Charlotte.
“Where are our dance bags? They have our costumes in them,” hesitated Cailin to Kayla.
“They were in the corner just a minute ago,” answered Elena.
“Everyone start looking, quickly,” said Alyssa.
Cailin looked back stage, Elena looked around the audience, Alyssa looked in the dressing room and Kayla looked anywhere else she could think of. After a few minutes the girls met in their dressing room but no one had found them.
“We’re on in three minutes,” said Cailin.
“Go, go, go,” yelled Kayla. The girls rushed to keep looking and they were running around like maniacs, until finally…
All of a sudden Kayla started screaming and everyone followed her outside.
“Ahh…why is my costume on that salami dog?” Asked Kayla.
“OMG Kayla it’s a sausage dog not a salami dog,” replied Cailin.
The girls raced inside, put on their costumes and got ready to go on stage. But when they were dancing everyone started laughing and it was because the ‘salami dog’ was waltzing around the stage and after that the concert was over and it was time for everyone to go home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!