Gallipoli

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

100 years ago, young Australian men closed in on the beach of GALLIPOLI.
Gunshots and yells filled the air.
And the battle had only just began.
The shrieks of wounded and dying men became louder as we drew nearer to the hell bound battlefields.
We must remember those HEROES that shed their blood and lost their lives.
They are now lying peacefully in soil of a friendly country.
REST IN PEACE
They shall not grow old, as we are left to grow old.
The ANZACS stood united as they kept that memory.
Of those who paid in BLOOD and TEARS upon GALLIPOLI.
Despite the passing of the years, men look for reasons still, and HONOUR those who died too soon on sea, beach and hill.
LEST WE FORGET.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!