Key


Jonathan Trevel woke up in a room with a light shining on his face. He looked around himself, next to him was another man, his name was Marcus ballard, he was lying on the ground asleep, . Between him and Marcus was a Key. Jonathan picked up the key and put it in his pocket. All of a sudden Marcus woke up ‘’ wha.. where am I, who are you.’’ Marcus stood up and stepped backwards ‘’ I'm not sure,’’ replied Jonathan ‘’I can’t remember anything.’’ Marcus looked and Jonathan ‘’so cant I.’’
Jonathan stood up ‘’look I think we were abducted,’’
‘’what do you mean,’’
‘’look we just need to get out of here’’
‘’ okay, look for any secrets or notes or keys.’’
At that moment Jonathan pulls out the key from his pocket, ‘’I found this on the floor,’’
‘’ good, now try to find a door,’’
‘’ okay.’’ For a couple of minutes the two guys look for a door then Marcus finds a brick that’s loose, he pulls it out, the bricks surrounding it are also loose, he pulls them all out to reveal a door. ‘’ Hey look at this.’’ The guys both stare at the door ‘’ your key,’’ says Marcus. Jonathan walks over, first he tries the door without the key, it opens ‘’ hey we don’t need the key,’’
‘’ good.’’ Marcus walks out the room, Jonathan follows. The two guys realize that there in an apartment building, which has 20 floors, 15 rooms on each. ‘’Are we really going to try everyone of the rooms with that key of yours,’’
‘’ well do you want to get out.’’ Jonathan goes and tries the first door.
As Jonathan leaves Marcus goes and sits by the wall when he hits a brick, he takes it off, and there's a note, it reads.
The Key unlocks level 2 room 5.
Lock other personal inside and leave building.
Marcus knows what he has to do, he shouts to Jonathan ‘’ Hey how about we work our way up from level two!’’
‘’ Well, Okay as long if means I get out of here’’
The two guys go downstairs to level 2, they get to room five, Marcus takes the key and puts it in the keyhole, it opens, ‘’ It works, hey you should go in,’’ says Marcus. As Jonathan walks inside Marcus shuts the door and locks it, the key breaks
‘’ Hey let me out.’’ Marcus walks down the stairs to the front door as Jonathan screams, he falls back into the wall, but his backs hits something, a key and a note, the note reads Front door key
Marcus goes to open the front door but it’s locked and the original key is broken ‘noo’ He screams. Jonathan starts laughing as Marcus falls to the ground, There trapped in the building forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!