Fart Sprayed Pizza

Once there was a poor man whose name was John. He had a very wrinkly face. He lived in the streets of sausages-on-forks, it was a weird name for a street. He was lucky, he had a rich brother called Gram. Gram had blonde hair and he gave John $10,000 because he needed it. John went and bought everything he could think of like sour spray lollies and freddos. Unfortunately, John realized he was allergic to all the stuff he bought and he had wasted all of his money when he could of bought a house, a car, new clothes and food. After a while, he went for a walk and he saw the most wonderful thing in his life. It was Mummy’s yummy lovely pizza! But it was gross because it had been on the ground, but you could still eat it if you were really hungry. John decided to kept it safe in his pocket so no one would steal it and when he became really really hungry he could eat it. One day everything changed. The yummy lovely but a bit gross pizza fell out of John’s pocket. A person called Ding found it on the ground. Ding had something called fart spray and he sprayed the pizza because he thought it would be funny. The pizza smelt like rotten eggs and sweaty feet mixed together. John found the pizza and it looked nicer than before and he was really really hungry. He took a big bite and he screamed so loudly that you could not hear anything else. It was DISGUSTING! He thought he could try selling it for $1 but no one wanted to buy it. But one person did called La. La was a normal person with his normal life. He bought the pizza and ate it. He hated it so much he said, ‘I want my money back!’ But John said no and ran away and jumped into a rubbish bin and went to sleep. John woke up in the dump but he didn’t care because he had $1. He said, ‘I finally have money I can buy a piece of cake!’ but no one was selling cake. John decided to go to the street called peanuts-in-mouths. He lived a sad life sleeping on a path and asking ‘Can I please have some money?’ Gram didn’t care about John that much and they both did their own thing.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!