Never Go To Sleep With Bubble Gum In Your Mouth

Never go to sleep with bubble gum in your mouth or else a bad hair day may pop up with out an invitation.

One day not so long ago it was school photo day at my school. Since I hate school photos, the day before the big day I foolishly decided to put a humungous piece of bright pink bubble in my mouth. I kept on chewing and chewing until my jaw got tired and I drifted off to sleep.
Low and behold when I woke up the next morning I discovered a huge mass of the bright pink bubble gum from the day before sitting in the middle of my head. There was no way of disguising it. When I went down stairs for breakfast my mum saw my hair and let out a gigantic SCREAM!
"Why did you do that?" she yelled. "I fell asleep with the gum in my mouth.... while... doing my... homework". I explained.
That morning I had to go to school with the pink blob of bubblegum stuck to my head.

My best friend took one look at me and quickly told me a secret. "Didn't you know that the best way to get bubble gum out of your hair is to use peanut butter?" Who would have thought?!

Well, I may not of had a pink blob in my hair for the school photos but I sure smelt like peanut butter!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!