Hard Times Make You Stronger


Bullied her entire life. Now a very well-known model. Her past has never phased her. As a child she was always sad, upset, depressed, she never let it show. Although bullied, she was strong on the inside. She had a strong heart and soul.
She had never cried after the age of five. All throughout primary school she knew everyone, but no one liked her. She was the odd one out, the girl with unusual and embarrassing parents. She had no friends until a new girl came, she had blue eyes and light brown hair. She was so beautiful but new kids were always bullied, some got bullied all through school, others got bullied for a few days and then became popular.
Soon enough they became friends. She didn’t talk much, her name was Abbey. They got along so well and they were always at each other’s houses on the weekends. But the bullies became too much for her, she left after only two weeks of school.
She was alone, again. She didn’t understand why or how the bullies had made her that sad. This made her wonder, why didn’t she get upset anymore. Maybe her brain had just been re-wired, changed. She had the most interesting story, mind, structure, and she was the most beautiful women I had ever met.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!