DANGEROUS ISLAND

‘Ahh,’I said in panic, ‘The boat’s on fire, ‘said John in fright. ‘What do we do, ‘said Cooper, ‘Everyone deep breathe, ‘said Ethan in a fast voice. SPLASH The boat sank with everyone in it.
‘Uhh,’I said in a groaned voice, ‘Hello guys, ‘said Cooper ‘Cooper, John, Fahad where are you, ‘said Ethan in a panicked voice. ‘We must have got separated I said. ‘Ahh,’ Cooper said in fright. ‘That sounded like Cooper,’ we all said. John found Cooper and said ‘Cooper what is it.’ Cooper pointed his finger in fright. John turned around and right in front of him was a robot with red eyes. ‘Ahh, ‘said John. Ethan and I came to see what was happening. ‘Guys what is going onnn, ‘I said in fright.
‘Wow, that is one big robot!’ said Ethan. ‘Guys look out,’ said John. ‘Ethan duck, I said in panic. ‘Wheerah!’ said Ethan when he got grabbed by the robot. ‘Run’ said Cooper in fright. ‘Ahh I’m stuck, I said in panic ‘Oh no he is stuck in quick sand, ‘said Ethan. ‘Don’t worry I’ll save you, ‘said a strange voice. Slash, Slash he got his sword and stabbed the robot in the face. ‘Hey I know that voice that’s Tim,’ said John in surprise.
‘Hi guys,’ said Tim as he dropped a robots hand. ‘What are you doing here?’ said Cooper. ‘Well at my house I looked up on the computer rare items and it came up with a mineral called the Red Diamond, so I got my stuff and came here to destroy it because it said that it curses things.’ ‘So do you know where it is on the island?’ I said. ‘Yes it is in the middle of the island, Oh I almost forgot when you touch the jewel you will be cursed,’ said Tim. ‘Okay let’s go and destroy that jewel,’ said Ethan. So they headed of.
‘There’s the jewel,’ said Tim. ‘Why are the robots guarding it,’ said John, ‘Maybe they are cursed,’ said Cooper. ‘Ahhh, ‘I said. ‘What is going on,’ said Tim. SLASH Tim stabbed the robot with his sword. ‘Thanks,’ I said. ‘Guys I got an idea,’ said Cooper. ‘What is it,’ said Ethan. ‘Here’s my idea Me, John and Fahad will distract the robots while Tim and Ethan destroy the jewel. ‘Then we will go in my boat,’ said Tim. ‘You have a boat?’ said Cooper. ‘Yeh,’ said Tim. ‘Okay that’s our plan,’ said Cooper.
‘Hey robots over here, ‘said Cooper John and Fahad. ‘Intruders,’ echoed the robots as they started to chase us. ‘Good work guys,’ said Ethan. SLASH, Tim destroyed the jewel with his blade. ‘Okay let’s go to the boat,’ said Tim. ‘Yeh,’ said Ethan.
‘Is everybody here?’ said Tim, ‘Yeh, everyone is here but where is the boat?’ said Cooper. ‘Someone is going to come and pick us up.’ said Tim. ‘Hey look it’s the boat,’ said Fahad, ‘Guys we have company,’ said John. ‘Everyone goes on the boat before the robots get us,’ said Fahad. ‘Start the motor,’ said Ethan in panic. They started the motor just in time and in 4 hrs. They arrived home and they all had a party and the were safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!