Australia

Excellence Award in the 'The Write Track 2015' competition

Australia is the world’s greatest country, come to the outback and explore with me.
We have lots of extraordinary things, from itty bitty animals to towering trees.
We have amazing beaches, Australia Zoo, the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru.
There’s Aboriginal art and culture everywhere since they’ve been here for thousands of years.
We welcome people from all over the world to come and give our country a whirl.
You can do and see so many amazing things, enjoy our modern culture and history.
There are dangerous animals, but don’t be afraid, because humans are not their natural prey. So come from near and come from far to see our fair Australia.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!