Magic Bus

Magic Bus
By Roman Flores

It was Friday Morning and I couldn’t wait to play with my friends on the weekend. I got on the bus and realised that the bus driver turned the wrong way so I said “why did you turn left?” The bus driver said “road works”. So we had to go through this tunnel the closer we got to the end the more colourful lights there were suddenly we were blacked out.

I opened my eyes, I knew I was in a different world “robots? spaceships? whats going on” I just realised everyone was gone “hello!” I shouted. A robot answers he said “why are you here?” “I don’t know” “you must leave now!” “not until I find my friends” I’m warning you leave now this isn’t a place for humans it’s a place ruled by robots any human that enters get’s sent to a planet with no life”. Suddenly I hear voice “oi mate get over here” It’s my bus! I sprint for it and we get teleported back few that was a close one.

I’m so glad that’s all over with don’t you guys think I actually thought time travel was fake but it’s actually real. Ok hope today goes quick because I’m looking forward to the weekend.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!